To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Copy the build ID or list of extensions to the clipboard using the toolbar button
- Insert the build ID or list of extensions into a textbox using the context menu
- Option to customize the Title Bar
- Available locales: Chinese (Simplified), Czech, English, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Swedish
There are a couple of known issues due to the limited WebExtensions APIs:
- The changeset cannot be retrieved
- The extension list does not include system add-ons
- The textbox inserting options don't work on some Mozilla sites (including AMO due to a security restriction) as well as with a textbox within an iframe and certain rich text editors
- Some variables are not available for the custom title template
The following features found in the original XUL-based extension are not yet implemented, and some of them may not be implemented again:
- Open the profile folder (Use
about:profilepage instead to open it)
- Open the pushlog
- Screenshot utility (Use Firefox Screenshots instead)
- Crash options
- Extension compatibility fixer
- Menu items under Tools
See https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Automation/Projects/Addons/NightlyTesterTools for some proposed new features, and check out the source code on GitHub!
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 4.0pre20170912