To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Buit-in features for selected tabs:
* Close selected tabs
* Close not-selected tabs
* Reload selected tabs
* Duplicate selected tabs
* Pin/unpin selected tabs (Minefield/Firefox 4)
* Move selected tabs to a group (Minefield/Firefox 4)
* Move selected tabs to a new window
* Bookmark selected tabs
* Copy URIs/titles+URIs/HTML links for selected tabs to the clipboard
* Save (download) selected tabs to the local disk
* Print selected tabs (require Print All Tabs: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/5142 )
You can customize the tab selection menu by Menu Editor ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/710 ).
Extra features for general tab context menu:
* Close right tabs
* Close left tabs
* Close all tabs include the selected tab
* Close similar tabs (same domain) exclude the selected tab
You can move tabs with drag and drop if you start to drag on a tab after you press the mouse button immediately. Multiple tabs can be dragged and moved if you select multiple tabs by Ctrl-click or Shift-click before you start to drag.
This emulates some features of "iRider". Selecting of closeboxes can close tabs directly, and you can switch tabs by dragging on tabs. (require configuration)
See also Tree Style Tab ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/5890 ).
This is developed under a project to restructure TBE for Firefox 2. See also Informational Tab ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/4930 ).
For developers, Multiple Tab Handler provides public API. By the API, you'll be able to...
* Add new feature to the tab selection menu.
* Add new item to the tab context menu easiliy.
* Get selected tabs as an array.
* Toggle selection state of tabs.
More information, see: http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/_multipletab.html.en#api
- Unpin selected tabs more safely.
- Now you can duplicate the current tab by Shift-Click or Middle-Click on the menu item.