To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
As you can see in the image a couple of values are displayed. In the following you will find the description of elements from left to right:
- Resident: Memory mapped by the process that is present in physical memory. It is equivalent to "Working Set (Memory)" in Windows 7 Task Manager, "Memory Usage" in WinXP Task Manager, and "Real Mem" in OS X Activity Monitor.
- GC: Duration of the last Garbage Collector activity and in brackets the time when the second last activity happened.
- CC: Duration of the last Cycle Collector activity and in brackets the time when the second last activity happened.
- Logging: Starts and stops the internal logger, which writes out the current memory usage and GC/CC activities to a log file, which can be found in the memchaser sub directory of your Firefox profile.
- Dark Personas or Themes cause an unreadable text in the add-on bar. It requires a fix in the Add-on SDK (bug 718015)
* Replace EventEmitter with core events (#103)
* Rewrite Logger.prototype._writeAsync() to use OSFile.jsm (#208)
* Enable verbose logging for cfx test, and make it opt-in for cfx run and similar commands (#209)
* Improve Travis-CI to run tests with every supported Firefox release (#191)
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 0.3pre: