To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
kocham to! - fashioholics.pl 1.8.1-signed
zainstaluj przycisk z serduszkiem i dodawaj ubrania, które pokochałaś, na www.fashioholics.pl bezpośrednio z poziomu przeglądarki.
About this Add-on
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
Effective date: August 22, 2012
Your privacy is critically important to us. This policy applies to your use of our website and any related services under the domain Fashioholics.pl (“Fashioholics”). By using or visiting Fashioholics you agree to be bound by this policy.
Keeping Information Secure
Fashioholics takes measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures.
We restrict access to personal information to Fashioholics employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Your Fashioholics account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You will need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
"Personal information" is information that you provide to us which personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information by Fashioholics.
Certain users choose to interact with our services in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Fashioholics gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account at Fashioholics to provide a username, email and password. In each case, Fashioholics collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the users interaction with Fashioholics.
Because Fashioholics enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use Fashioholics is an integral part of the Fashioholics experience. Rest assured that Fashioholics does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And users can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging with certain services.
Information we collect and how we use it
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
Spam stinks. So we do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM too.
- Log information: Like most Web services, when you use Fashioholics, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you use Fashioholics. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may identify your browser.
- Web Beacons: Fashioholics uses Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about visitor usage of websites and interaction with emails from the Company. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular website tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a website tied to the Web beacon. For example, Fashioholics may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify the Company when you click on a link in the email that directs you to one of the Company’s websites. Fashioholics uses Web beacons to operate and improve the Company’s websites and email communications.
Fashioholics may use information from Web beacons in combination with Data AboutFashioholics users to provide you with information about the Company and the Services.
- User communications: When you send email or other communications to Fashioholics, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links: Fashioholics may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our services.
- Local storage: Fashioholics may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- User Profile information: Certain information collected during registration and subsequent visits, such as your full name and location, may be displayed to other Fashioholics users in your User Profile. The User Profile is the area on Fashioholics where we allow you to tell other Fashioholics users about yourself and your interests.
- Aggregated statistics: We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information such as but not limited to the number of users who engaged in a particular topic, correlations between sharing and item preferences, and how many users chose to share a piece of content.
Browser Tools & Plugins
- Fashiohlics browser plugin: When you use the Fashioholics browser plugin to “love” products from a web page, the plugin will send to Fashioholics the URL of that web page together with additional information including product type, color and brand.
- Protection of Fashioholics and Others: We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) allow service providers and/or vendors to fulfill Services for you on behalf of Fashioholics, or (e) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Fashioholics, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Fashioholics, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to prevent the sharing of this information by opting out.
You must be at least 13 years old to use Fashioholics. We do not knowingly collect or use personal information about visitors under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you can use the services offered only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have additional questions or suggestions, please contact us anytime.