To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Updated ru-RU localization.
* Rebuilt to support newer Firefoxes.
* Ellipses once again appear when arrays and objects are collapsed.
* Users can opt in to treating content types other than "application/json" as JSON. Add new content types in the extension preferences. Please be careful with this setting!
* JSONP support has been removed. Please consider using cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) instead. See https://github.com/bhollis/jsonview/issues/9#issuecomment-75919259 for rationale.
* Empty JSON responses no longer cause the page to load forever.
* Added hi-IN translation courtesy of Kishu Agarwal.
* Expanding and collapsing with arrow keys now does not collapse the top-level object/array.
* Object keys that are not valid JS identifiers are now displayed with quotes around them.
* Dragging a .json file onto Firefox should syntax-highlight it correctly, again.
* Navigating in Firefox with keyboard shortcuts will no longer trigger expanding/collapsing JSON.
* Updated compatibility to state that JSONView is now only compatible with Firefox 21+. This was true of 0.8 as well but was not documented correctly. It is possible to install JSONView 0.7 on older Firefox.
* file:// links are recognized as URLs thanks to Marcin Wojnarski.
* Firefox < 4.0 compatibility has been dropped.
* More-efficient array/object collapsing, switch to arrows from +/-.
* HTML-encode links.
* Fix empty arrays being displayed as objects thanks to Quoc-Viet Nguyen.
* Keyboard shortcuts to collapse all or expand all using the left and right arrow keys thanks to Harshit Rohatgi.
* Path tooltips on object keys thanks to Adrian Vogelsgesang.
* Escaping of quotes in generated HTML thanks to Adrian Vogelsgesang.
* Copying the formatted JSON and then pasting it now pastes valid JSON.
* Preserve formatting for JSON error responses.
* When disabling or uninstalling JSONView, make sure to remove the HTTP Accept header customization.
* Better escaping of potentially display-breaking Unicode characters in strings, and some other tweaks. Extracted from a patch by Johan Sundström.
* Some services are now loaded lazily in hopes of decreasing any effect JSONView might have on Firefox startup time.
* Unicode NUL character is now escaped when showing the body of an unparseable string.
* Whitespace will no longer be collapsed
* Firefox 4 Beta compatibility
* Fixed a bug where values that were 0 or false would not show up.
* Fixed a bug where documents would sometimes show up as invalid when Firebug was enabled
* Bumped compatibility for 3.7a1pre
* Doesn't show empty arrays and objects as collapsible, and displays them on one line.
* Fixed an error reading large files.
* Added Bulgarian, German, Hungarian, and (partial) Turkish translations. Thanks to Стоян Димитров, Archaeopteryx, Team erweiterungen.de, MIKES KASZMÁN István and Ersen Yolda from BabelZilla.org.
* Compatible with FF 3.5.*
* Added Catalan, Spanish, Japanese, Portugese (Brazil), Russian, and Simplified Chinese translations. Thanks to Fani Kozolchyk, and Xavi Ivars - Softcatalà, hoolooday, drry, Marcelo Ghelman (ghelman.net), Пирятинский Виталий, and urko from BabelZilla.org.