Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Refactor in order to be compatible with Firefox e10s (multiprocess)
* Port to JPM: https://github.com/matagus/remove-google-redirects-addon/commit/f0cf5451eabf657ada01c8ac2785e91d0eb39053
* Port to JPM part 2: Using title instead of fullName in package.json: https://github.com/matagus/remove-google-redirects-addon/commit/a3bcdf5b1f9533c69cc427d56ab20b1e3540dc12
* Fixing redirects for links in Google Plus: https://github.com/matagus/remove-google-redirects-addon/commit/1daab5b1a4b02e644a5d5b2d467208e04f7d199d
* Modifiying a clicked Google link (setted to the right url) so Firefox shows it as visited: https://github.com/matagus/remove-google-redirects-addon/commit/81c5b1ee067cc1ff4f57bee2fe0210fbfef6f809
* Checking if resulting URL is valid before fixing it. Otherwise go to the original URL: https://github.com/matagus/remove-google-redirects-addon/commit/f35f828e96b4417be553e9490b92f977433f7c42
* Upgrading to addon sdk 1.15 and raising version to 1.2.0: https://github.com/matagus/remove-google-redirects-addon/commit/10a1b45775e9d2d4b64fb12f87be4601b5b48248
* Fix for Google Custom Search Engine like https://stackexchange.com/search?q=regex
* Fix for google plus links like https://plus.google.com/112995849382523210382/about?gl=ar&hl=en
* Fix for regular expressions used to match google urls (there was an error that did make it match domains like googleeeee.com)
* use addon-sdk most recent version (1.14)
* avoid using DOMSubtreeModified event since it's depracted and drives to performance issues on some google pages with a lot of results.