To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Gmail added a new option to force https which broke the extension
* Another Hosted account fix
* Unsecured connections workaround
* Hidden pref gm-notifier.tabreuse.disable which when set to true will turn off the tab reuse code
* Fix a Seamonkey exception
* Now works on trunk (Mozilla 1.9) and supports Suiterunner.
* No longer checks passwords on startup
* Hidden pref to disable the tab reuse feature - set gm-notifier.tabreuse.disable to true
* Fix a bug which would make the notifier say new mail exists when there doesn't
* Fix removing an account from the account manager to actually work
* Loading Gmail from the notifier UI would sometimes load the wrong account
* sk-SK locale was missing two entries, added hr-HR locale.
* Add Flock support.
* Added th-TH locales, fixed pt-BR problem.
* Fixed console freezes/crashes
* Optimized cookie walking code to only happen the first time an account is checked.
* Fixed composing webmail using the dropdown menu.
* Gmail Skins adds a label for its data, which now won't be displayed by the notifier anymore.
* Logging out of the notifier now logs you out of Gmail for real.
* Gmail sometimes doesn't set the rememberme cookie even if you tell Google to remember your login. Notifier now also looks at cookie expiration dates to handle this.
* Added pt-BR localization.
- Usernames can contain @gmail.com and @googlemail.com again.
Adds Gmail Hosted support. Simply use email@example.com as the username in the notifier. However, don't use "firstname.lastname@example.org" as a username - just use "username".
* Made folders/compose window respect the secure/unsecure connection preference.