Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- (new) option to enable/disable Glass-effect on toolbar-tooltip
- (new) option: another Glass tab variation
Note: All settings will be reset to default values.
--> only possible if "Stylish" is installed!
- (new) option to draw a line between tabbar and navbar [tabs on top]
- default setting for dropdownmenu color is now (black text and white shadow v1)
-> change requested by Mozilla Editors
- minor tweaks on dropdown menu white text and black shadow v1
- new toolbars text option: default text color and white shadow
** extensions can set own color to toolbar text
- new options group "Toolbar text" (requested by "Jörg")
** text tweaks from dropdown menu settings (now for toolbars)
Note: Upgraders will have to set manually "white" toolbar text v1 option in add-ons preferences to have same gui like before v1.0.8pre5.
This version may become v1.0.8 in the next days.
- new option: Firefox-button -> icon only
- changes for hard readable elements (bookmark library, sidebars, password windows)
** reported by "biggyspender", "Raszlor"
REPORT BACK, if this is better now or still needs some optimizing
- minor tweaks on all tab options
- other minor fixes
- new option: Glass and alternative tabs v3
** (active tab is FFs defaul active tab)
** requested "Lex1888"
- new options group "Firefox button"
-- moved glass button to own option (and modified its code a bit)
-- added "Aurora" and "Nightly" Firefox buttons
** if you are upgrading from a previous version, you will have to (re)set the glass effect for Firefox button manually.
** reported by "Raszlor"
- optimized "GMF tabs" (v1)
- new option: Glass and "GMF tabs" v2
- new option: Glass and alternative tabs v1
- new option: Glass and alternative tabs v2
** new alternative tabs requested by "kisss256" and "Lex1888"
This option can solve a rare problem that appears on "deviantart.com" when downloading an image. This "bug" is not GMFs fault, since it styles the "about:blank" page and some scripts on "deviantart.com" masquerade their "image-in-new-tab" function as "about:blank".
- added option for semi-transparent dropdownmenus (experimental)
- added option "glass and custom tabs v2", use this, if v1 background is too white in some cases.