Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
[general] minor Fx51+ tweaks
[change] white icons option: added support for latest default buttons
[fix] text color settings affected toolbar button icons (->Fx bug?)
[change] removed settings non-compatible to Fx29+
[fix] panel menu popup glitch
- (new) option to make any tab content semi-transparent (-> expert tweaks)
- (fix) appbutton settings 'no border/background/dropdown' & 'no border/background' (UI fixer, Moveable Firefox button)
- (change) adjusted appbuttons 'no border/background' setting
- reverted to tabs from v1.1.x
- added changed tabs from v1.2 as own options
Tabs settings are reset, after upgrading to this version.
- replaced radiogroups with menulists
- fixed some errors
- dropdownmenu glass settings are off by default
- split main setting into several (new) glass options:
-- main window toolbars
-- tabs (list with tab variations)
-- library (list with glass variations)
-- preferences, dialogs etc. (list with glass variations)
-- download window
- added other glass settings to main settings group
- toolbar text settings are for main window only atm
- changed some labels and combined all text settings to one group
- change on expert tweaks:
-- replaced "opacity fix"-option with transparent "about:blank" option
-- this setting is "off" by default
- no changes on other settings
- three tab settings compatible with (old) Australis themes (no curved tabs!) (from 1.1.2pre1)
Note: All upgraders will have to reset their settings.
- (new) setting for FF button: no border & no background color
->Library is affected by this now too
- fixed glass toolbarbutton setting for FF14+
- internal fixes
- minor fixes
Note: All settings will be reset to default values on install until up to v1.1 final release.
- (new) option to enable/disable Glass-effect on toolbar-tooltip
- (new) option: another Glass tab variation
Note: All settings will be reset to default values.