Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixed > urlbar + back/forward button + sync button (in the menu panel) display issues.
Minor visual adjustments > replaced black arrows (which indicates a "sub-panel") by light gray one in the bookmarks panel + removed paddings around the "Show all downloads" button and the download list box in the download panel + "flat" appearance for the findbar + removed the "grain texture" background image from many pages (add-ons manager, new tab page, etc.)
Fixed > notifications popup buttons appearance
- Fixed > "about:networking" page appearance ;
- Fixed (for Firefox 53 beta) > html5 media player interface layout issue ;
- Added video controls icons for hidpi screen support
For Firefox 50 and 51 beta > fixed the not displaying "expand button" issue, in the identity popup, caused by length of some website domain's name which "pushed" the button out of sight
- fullscreen "exit button" appearance ;
- (for Firefox 50beta) urlbar notifications icon color (in disabled state)
- Fixed > missing icons on the "reader mode" new buttons recently added by Mozilla ;
For Firefox 50beta >
- Fixed > compatibility + menu panels not looking and working as with previous versions (this issue was due to the fact that Mozilla renamed the CSS file managing the UI panels appearance) + support for the new notification icons displaying in the urlbar's "identity box"
- new tab page "search suggestions" panel colors not styled in dark;
- in "preferences" > numbers not displaying anymore on some "menulist" buttons; missing "Android" and "iOS" icons on the "sync" page; fields length in the "general" page;
- "audio" icon not displaying in the "all tabs" list;
- Replaced the default "private browsing" tab's icon by a custom one better matching with the theme
- Fixed > "private browsing" + "error page" appearance; "pocket button" size (for high resolution screens); minor display issues in the "add-ons manager" page
P.S. Still need to fix a few more minor things, but it will be for the next update.
- Upgraded compatibility so the theme could be installed on Firefox 48beta
Adjusted > background color + the window top padding when the customization mode is entered and when the window is not in maximized