Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- fullscreen "exit button" appearance ;
- (for Firefox 50beta) urlbar notifications icon color (in disabled state)
- Fixed > missing icons on the "reader mode" new buttons recently added by Mozilla ;
For Firefox 50beta >
- Fixed > compatibility + menu panels not looking and working as with previous versions (this issue was due to the fact that Mozilla renamed the CSS file managing the UI panels appearance) + support for the new notification icons displaying in the urlbar's "identity box"
- new tab page "search suggestions" panel colors not styled in dark;
- in "preferences" > numbers not displaying anymore on some "menulist" buttons; missing "Android" and "iOS" icons on the "sync" page; fields length in the "general" page;
- "audio" icon not displaying in the "all tabs" list;
- Replaced the default "private browsing" tab's icon by a custom one better matching with the theme
- Fixed > "private browsing" + "error page" appearance; "pocket button" size (for high resolution screens); minor display issues in the "add-ons manager" page
P.S. Still need to fix a few more minor things, but it will be for the next update.
- Upgraded compatibility so the theme could be installed on Firefox 48beta
Adjusted > background color + the window top padding when the customization mode is entered and when the window is not in maximized
- Fixed > selected pinned tab position on the toolbar when the tabs bar is full and displaying the scrolling tabs arrows (for Windows 10) ; "about:certerror" and "about:error" pages layout ; slightly bigger (on HDPI displays) custom "Stylish" add-on toolbar icon ; unwanted small top margin above the tabs when using Firefox 47beta ;
- Added few new missing icons and the CSS code related to them
- Fixed (for Firefox 44) > missing buttons and icons for the web "responsive mode"
- Built-in "developer tools" styling no more fully supported (no more time for this)
For Win10 > dark "menulist dropmarker" background
- "flattened" the appearance of many parts of the UI to better match with the Windows 10 flat design;
- darker urlbar/textboxes;
- lighter urlbar font color;
- slightly less darker chrome UI;
- many more small visual adjustments.
Fixed > "close" icon not displaying well in the "new tab" page "restore removed thumbnails" menu
- missing tab's "audio" icon ;
- visible inactive forward button at the beginning of the back button background transition animation on mouse hover ;
- site's thumbnail title appearance in the "newtab page" (for Firefox 43 beta) ;
- Fixed > hidden buttons recent issue when an add-on's button with dropdown arrow (such as "AdBlock", "Stylish", etc.) is placed in the navigation bar just beside the Firefox "menu button" ;
- Removed the white glow behind the selected tab text
- Slightly lighter UI in different areas ;
- Slightly more compact popups (removed some extra paddings) ;
- Uniform panels' animation (now, all the panels have the same animation transition as the default FF theme) ;
- For Firefox 42beta > styled the new "private browsing" page appearance
- For Win10 users > implemented a new "inactive" tabs style (removed the background when not hovered and added light gray separators) to make it easier to distinguish the active one and also to better integrate with Win10 "flat" style
- "Identity panel" display ;
- "New Tab" and "Sync" pages appearance ;
- Display issues concerning the "loop" and "menu panel" buttons
- Fixed (for Firefox 41beta) > new "sync avatar" image not displaying in the menu panel footer