To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed (for Firefox 44) > missing buttons and icons for the web "responsive mode"
- Built-in "developer tools" styling no more fully supported (no more time for this)
For Win10 > dark "menulist dropmarker" background
- "flattened" the appearance of many parts of the UI to better match with the Windows 10 flat design;
- darker urlbar/textboxes;
- lighter urlbar font color;
- slightly less darker chrome UI;
- many more small visual adjustments.
Fixed > "close" icon not displaying well in the "new tab" page "restore removed thumbnails" menu
- missing tab's "audio" icon ;
- visible inactive forward button at the beginning of the back button background transition animation on mouse hover ;
- site's thumbnail title appearance in the "newtab page" (for Firefox 43 beta) ;
- Fixed > hidden buttons recent issue when an add-on's button with dropdown arrow (such as "AdBlock", "Stylish", etc.) is placed in the navigation bar just beside the Firefox "menu button" ;
- Removed the white glow behind the selected tab text
- Slightly lighter UI in different areas ;
- Slightly more compact popups (removed some extra paddings) ;
- Uniform panels' animation (now, all the panels have the same animation transition as the default FF theme) ;
- For Firefox 42beta > styled the new "private browsing" page appearance
- For Win10 users > implemented a new "inactive" tabs style (removed the background when not hovered and added light gray separators) to make it easier to distinguish the active one and also to better integrate with Win10 "flat" style
- "Identity panel" display ;
- "New Tab" and "Sync" pages appearance ;
- Display issues concerning the "loop" and "menu panel" buttons
- Fixed (for Firefox 41beta) > new "sync avatar" image not displaying in the menu panel footer
- Titlebar (finally managed to "hide" the default white OS titlebar) ;
- Window caption buttons (in the same style as the default OS one, but in light color) ;
- Scrollbars (squared shape as the default OS one)
- Removed few background gradients and border radius in different parts of the theme
- For Firefox 41beta > fixed the "identity panel" and the "newtab page" dropdown menu display
Note: still need to fix few things for the "WebIDE" (should be done with the next beta)
- Fixed the display issue concerning the "search icon" not resizing when using high dpi display setting in Windows ;
- For Firefox 41beta > Fixed duplicated "sync" icon in the Firefox menu panel footer
- Fixed few minor display issue in the "customization panel" ;
- Set back a slightly less dark color for the browser "toolbox" background (the same as the one prior to the 12beta19)