We all have our favorites! My new plugin for Selenium IDE allows you to have favorites in Selenium IDE as well. This plugin is really simple, but I find it very useful. It allows you to add test suites to favorites. You can then load them with a click or load and run them with a ctrl + click.Mini User Guide:
* Click on the favorite toolbar button to add the current test suite to favorites.
* Click on the drop down arrow on the favorite toolbar button to see the list of favorite test suites.
* Click on one of the test suites to open them.
* Ctrl + click on one of the test suites to open and execute them.
* You can also use the Favorite menu.
As usual feel free to leave comments, improvements, advise, criticism, problems on my blog at http://blog.reallysimplethoughts.com/
. Please do not use the review here to report issues