To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
This extension is useful in the case of a high-definition display.
2. The zoom mode is restored every domain name or tab as well as the zoom level.
3. In the case of a local file, you can set whether zoom every file or every folder.
4. Two toolbar buttons are provided.
"A":Text Zoom BUtton.
"P":Full Zoom Button.
Left, middle, right button click will enlarge, reset and reduce page or text respectively.
Wheel button rotation will enlarge and reduce them.
And Shift+right click show up the option dialog.
5.Indicate Zoom level in Statusbar.
Left click : popup zoom level list
Middle click: reset zoom level
Right click: toggle zoom mode.
6. Keyboard shortcut:
TextZoom reduce :accel+ <(comma)
TextZoom enlarge :accel+>
Fullzoom reduce : default(accel+-)
Fullzoom reset : default(accel+0)
Fullzoom enlarge : default(accel++)
Where, An accel key may be a crtl key in Windows's keyboard.
If you want to ask something about this, please post it to the following forum.
1. I recommend the use of the NoSquint( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2592 ) addon instead of this.
2. If you want to Fit To Width like OPERA but not 100% compatible,a Bookmarklet is available here ( http://space.geocities.jp/alice0775/others.html#FitToWidth )
3. Zoom level will be reset when uninstall/disable this addon.(since Ver5.6)
I still recommend to use NoSquint( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... /nosquint/ )
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 7.9b1: