Craigslist Fusion 22.214.171.124-signed
End-User License Agreement
Craigslist Fusion requires that you accept the following End-User License Agreement before installation can proceed:
The author(s) are the people/entity who developed this software, or wrote this code.
The code or software are referring to this source code and its related bundled file(s).
The user(s) are the people/entity who use this code.
The user(s) are allowed to use the software and the code provided they comply with the following conditions:
1) The original authors are not responsible for any usage, modification or distribution of the software or source code.
2) This license cannot be altered for the original code distributed by the author(s).
3) The original authors/copyright holders cannot be modified or removed from the source or distribution package.
4) The code can only be used for non-commercial purposes, and in its original unmodified form
5) The user(s) are NOT allowed to distribute the code or software (to prevent malicious website allow downloading modified bad code)
6) The user(s) are subject to the following disclaimer.
Use this code/software at your own risk. The author(s) are not responsible for any financial damage or any other lost and/or liability that may be caused by this software. The author(s) disclaim any direct or implied warranty of the fitness of this software. If the software is in violation of a government laws or any company's policy, including Craigslist's, the users are responsible for their actions of downloading and using of the software, and release the author(s) of any liability related to their usage of this software by the user(s).
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: