To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Blausen It initial.rev77.1.1-signed
Blausen It scans websites for medical/scientific terms, and allows the user to view relevant animations, illustrations, and models.
About this Add-on
BY DOWNLOADING THIS EXTENSION, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE LOCATED HERE: http://www.blausen.com/BlausenIt/TOS.html
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
End-User License Agreement
BY USING THE BLAUSENIT BROWSER AND ITS CONTENTS ON YOUR PC OR DEVICE, YOU, (THE USER), HEREBY ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. User is hereby granted the right to view the Content through the BlausenIt browser player only. Any usage of Content other than the aforementioned shall result in legal action against the User. BMC retains the copyrights and ownership of the BlausenIt browser and all Content contained within. The use of the BlausenIt browser and the Content on your PC or device is entirely at your own risk. The BlausenIt browser and the Content are provided on an "as is" basis.
2. The contents of the BlausenIt browser (hereafter "BIB") such as text, graphics, images, animations, narration and other materials (the "Content") are provided for informational purposes only.
3. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, and should not be offered as such. We advise the User to: (i) always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you might have regarding a medical condition or treatment; and (ii) never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the BIB.
4. The BIB may contain health-related materials that your users may consider to be sexually explicit or otherwise offensive. Blausen Medical Communications, Inc. ("BMC") accepts no responsibility for such materials, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that the Content complies with all applicable laws where you reside.
5. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BMC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. Specifically, BMC makes no representations or warranties about the following:
(i) the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, animations, advertisements, narration or links provided on or through the use of the BIB; or
(ii) the satisfaction of or compliance with any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products with regard to the Content contained on the BIB.
7. In no event shall BMC be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental, special, unforeseen or consequential damages, lost profits or claims due to lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the BIB or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not BMC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. BMC is not liable for any personal injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death) caused by your use or misuse of the BIB and its Content.
10. BMC's total and complete liability to you for any and all claims or damages of any nature arising from or related to the BIB and its Content shall be limited to the amount of any monies actually paid by you to BMC for use of the BIB.
13. The User hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless BMC from any and all claims, including the cost of attorneys’ fees and costs relating to any claim or suit, made against BMC in connection with the way of use of the Content provided by BMC to the User
© 2012 Blausen Medical Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.