Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
|User since||July 23, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||1 add-on|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 5 out of 5 stars|
MS Office 2003 Theme.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Thunderbird because of the following:
This is what I needed! Thanks!
I really like this addon however I would be glad if you will add two options:
1) "disable signature separator" - I know that ( "-- \n" ) it is a standard but I hate it and I prefer my own separator inside signature template
2) "Put signature above replay text". When I replying for email I put my text above original mail and it would be nice to put signature there instead of at the bottom.
The best theme for firefox. Keep up good work!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (22.214.171.124-signed). This user has a previous review of this add-on.
I can't move RSS folder above mail accounts in Thunderbird 24. Except that it is very usefull plugin.
The latest version (2.0.14) doesn't show '!important' icon in "Dom nodes" -> "CSS rules" view (red exclamation mark). Tested with thunderbird 2.0.14.
Could you please fix it?
The best firefox theme. I'm using it since two yeart. Please, do not stop development.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (126.96.36.199-signed).
This is really great plugin. Thanks!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.4.2.1-signed).
The problem appears when you use some localized version of firefox (ie. polish). Some Add-on Collector translations are incomplete so if you want to use this plugin you will need to do some modifications and set Add-on Collector language to english.
How to do it:
- go into c:\Documents and Settings\\Application data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\\extensions\email@example.com\chrome\
- You should find file "bandwagon.jar"
- This is regular zip file so you can open it ie. in WinZip or other compression tool. Do it. You will find directory "locale". Go into it.
- find directory with your country code. In my case "pl" (Polish). Go into it and delete all files in this directory.
- go into directory "en-US" and copy all files to directory with your country code.
- save "bandwagon.jar"
- run firefox
Now you should be able to login!
This work in my case. I hope it will help you too.
COOL! But one thing i missing for me: match url only (without matching site title)This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.3).