Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fixed import/export of settings
* Fixed display of alert boxes to notify user of problems
* Error message when trying to use SOCKS (with auth) proxy servers on versions of Firefox before 45.
* Authentication for SOCKS proxies now supported. Previously, we supported SOCKS proxies but not with authentication -- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=122752. Thanks for help from Felix Shao.
* Fixes for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1308817 -- HTTP basic auth goes directly to 401 error page when foxyproxy is enabled
* Fixes for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1322293 -- FoxyProxy doesn't work in Nightly, due to use of no-longer-supported "for each" statement
* Prevent cluttering the about:neterror?e=proxyConnectFailure page
* Change references of the word 'host' to 'server'. It appears some people do not know what is meant by 'host', and the term does seem dated.http://www.ghacks.net/2015/06/19/how-to-disable-the-firefox-40-add-on-signing-requirement/
* Removed some dead links (pattern sharing, proxy sharing, etc)
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1083458 -- Remove SpiderMonkey support for expression closures (shorthand function syntax)
* Strip http:// and https:// when user prepends it to proxy server names
* There was no 3.6 release. This release is numbered 3.6.1 because 3.6 was only partially uploaded to addons.mozilla.org. There is was no apparent, fast way to delete 3.6 and so AMO prevented a "new" 3.6 XPI from being uploaded. https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/new-version-of-existing-addon-submitted-partially-now-cannot-complete/13124
* Update some internally-used URLs to avoid extra redirects
* Copyright updates
- FFF-158 The default proxy can lose its default match *
- FFF-159 http basic/digest auth with e10s fails with exception
- FFF-151 asyncResolve isn't asynchronous.
- FFF-152 Right click can open context menu
- FFF-153 Old firefox and palemoon shows label in nav-bar
- FFF-154 Thunderbird doesn't always offer browser.mTabs
- Removes a QuickAdd oversight
- Show QuickAdd example correctly
- Fixes ChatZilla passing nsIURI instead of a nsIChannel and onProxyAvailable only takes a nsIChannel in Nightly.
- FoxyProxy default proxy is no longer activated when Firefox is started in Safemode if FoxyProxy was shutdown in "disabled" mode.
- QuickAdd RegEx was being applied to entire string instead of the individual string parts.
- FoxyProxy Basic icon no longer rendered as teensy-tiny in the Australis menu on Nightly Firefox.
- Fixed translation/localization problems introduced in previous release
* improved handling of proxy server promotion link in error page; fixes
* updated locales
* added icons to context menus
* proxy enabled/disabled and animation settings are now saved in context menus as well
* changed copyright holder from LeahScape, Inc. to FoxyProxy, Inc.
* updated locales
* removed height/width persistence in dialogs where sizeToContent() is
called solving the issue of growing dialogs finally
* improved handling of context menus if one right-clicks on the statusbar icon/
text or toolbar icon
* made "Reload all tabs in all browsers" option (in Global Settings ->
Toolbar Activation/Statusbar Activation) working again
* added checkbox (in Global Settings) to hide (and show) the toolbar button
* updated language files
* changed URL of GPLv2 text
* updated locales
* added a cancel button to addeditproxy dialog
* show SOCKS version in proxy tree only if a SOCKS proxy is selected in the
* enable SOCKS version radio buttons only if a SOCKS proxy is selected at
* fixed missing FoxyProxy labels in Thunderbird's and Seamonkey's tools menus
* moved the FoxyProxy tools menu item in Firefox above the page info item to be
compatible with Firefox 6 (see:
that caused the FoxyProxy icon to get added to the end of the tools menu)
* removed animation of pattern subscription icon (see:
* saving height/width after resizing of proxy and options dialog (for the
latter see: http://forums.getfoxyproxy.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101)
* fixed bug that caused PAC failures with SOCKS proxies (see: