Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added the Babylon icon to the Toolbar (on Firefox).
- Removed the Babylon icon from the Status Bar (on Firefox).
- Reformatted the code.
- Added a couple of entities that were missing in the translation files.
- Added translation strings for the French language.
For Firefox and Thunderbird:
- Removed some banners from the results window
- Fixed a Thunderbird problem with filters disappearing after installing Babylon Word Search 1.2 addon. I also created a bug for the filters problem: "Thunderbird's message filters are disabled after overlaying Tools menu using onpopupshowing". The bug is located here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=567799
For Firefox and Thunderbird
- Added the word to search in the Tools menu: Search [word] in Babylon
- Prevents opening Babylon search window when double-clicking over a message header to open an email message
- Added Babylon context menu, status bar icon and tools menu item when messages are opened in a new Window
- Added Babylon context menu, status bar icon and tools menu item in the Compose & Reply windows
- Fixed a bug where the default language was set to English every time the browser was restarted. Now the default language is set to the language chosen by the user.
- Added localization for the Italian language