Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
This is a workaround for the inability of the new Add-ons Manager in Firefox 4.0+ to remember the last selected item and re-hilite it (see Bug 586956). For behavior suggested by Bug 586956 (remember hilite only until Add-ons Manager is closed or Firefox restarted), deselect the option 'Always Restore Hilite'.
* Compatibility fix for Firefox48+
* Saved selections for hilite now stored in pref rather than in localstore.rdf
* Saved selections now stored as name/value pairs
* Fix various shutdown code issues (memory leak after add-on disabled until fx restart)
* Fixed appearance of hover highlight on Firefox 40+
* Minor cosmetic fix to Options panel (Correct size of Input field for entering 'Listbox Size')
* Remove apparently no longer necessary delays
* Add sorting buttons to Add-ons Manager page (except for categories known to supply own sort buttons)
* Drop Alphabetical & Updated sort prefs (use sorting buttons instead)
* Attempt to auto-detect categories
* Add UI for (previously hidden) option showing the version number in the optional autocomplete Add-on List (no longer requires restart)
* Add option to group 'by state' when sorting by 'Last Updated'
* Fixed: Autocomplete listbox should not include inaccessible (hidden) add-ons e.g. Firefox Hello
* Move autocomplete code for optional Add-on listbox into a module and only load it if option enabled and delay its load until Add-ons Manager is first opened
* Better compatibility with current Thunderbird versions; drop support for Thunderbird versions prior to 31
* Drop support for UIextra hidden pref (broken since version 2.1 anyway)
* Drop support for Add-ons Manager Dialog Returns extension (which is broken on current Firefox versions anyway)
* Added el locale (thanks to George Malamas)
* Refactor options handling code
Note: Due to change in method of storing the saved hilite, a one time reset of your saved hilite data will occur when updating from a version prior to 3.0.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 3.0rc2