Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- On Windows, the binary component is now signed. This avoids issues with some virus scanners.
- It is now possible to make a recurring event finite without opening the custom recurrence dialog (see your event dialog).
- You can now create a monthly recurring event on the last day of the month.
- Events can have multiple categories, selection is available in the event dialog.
- Updated to the latest timezone information 2013d.
- Its now more obvious what to do when no calendars support email invitations.
- Support for Google Calendar via CalDAV using their new v2 endpoint.
- Mac and Linux now support overlay scrollbars, giving you more room in the month view.
- Some view related performance fixes.
If you are using Google Calendar via CalDAV, you MUST upgrade to the newest endpoint. Please see this blog post for more details.