Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Support Firefox versions with electrolysis enabled.
- Fix syntax error which only appears in very recent Firefox versions.
- Fix Firefox 32 compatibility issues.
- Update widget code to use Australis UI module where available.
- Fix timer issue.
- Support for Firefox 29+.
- Fixed leak in about:addons.
- Added Danish (da) locale
*NOTE* that add-ons marked to only work up to Firefox 3.6 or less will no longer be able to be enabled in 'Compatible by Default' builds of Firefox.
- No 2nd restart needed after install to enable incompatible add-ons
- New locales (es-ES, fr, ru, and others)
- Better handling of misbehaving language packs
- New icon
For a full list of bug fixes, see http://bri.kz/cm
- improvements to compatibility button after you send a report (bug 671257)
- fix to add-on updates that are marked as compatible (bug 677567)
* Support for an upcoming addons.mozilla.org feature that will make it easier to install incompatible add-ons
Full list of fixes: http://bri.kz/acr07bugs
* Enable and Disable buttons are no longer shown at the same time in Firefox 4's Add-ons Manager details view
* Fix button sizing issues in Firefox 4