|User since||September 21, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Doesn't work Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Have to configure it on each and every site, even for trackers like Facebook.com. Failed at what it claims to be its USP.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.1.4).
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Does what it claims to do! Excellent add-on!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.6.5.1-signed).
Borken UI Rated 2 out of 5 stars
Either the add-on wasn't tested or the broken UI was not bothered with at all.
It jsut works. Seamless. Minimal. Awesome! Rated 5 out of 5 stars
This is the kind of extension an app/service developer should make (as official extension), that too for sth that is offered for free. People like Pinboard dev, Maciej Ceglowski, ought to take note of this instead of oepening the API and wash hands off the extension.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (188.8.131.52-signed). This user has 2 previous reviews of this add-on.
Great service, lame extension Rated 1 out of 5 stars
First it's an ugly sized (which cannot be resized) pop-up window which actually loads a tiny web page to save the bookmark.
Fortunately, dev has added ctrl+d support failing which it would have been pretty much useless.
Some features he needs to consider:
1. Resize the CTRL+D pop-up window (or at least let users decide that).
2. Have a separate popup that has all the fields already there like URL textbox and other text boxes like for tags etc. The pop-up should immediately be visible unlike this webpage that loads in that tiny separate window. The focus should be in the text area for tags and once RETURN/ENTER key was hit the the pop-up should go away immediately and do the dirty work (syncing) in the w=background.
3. There should be all those bookmarks on the PC too just like any other bookmark extensions.
4. IF dev doesn't have time to implement this, he could just open the code for this extension(not the service) and instead of people making all those shiny Pinboard extensions which has either one feature or another can rather focus on one (and this is why API is not enough). (I am sure the dev can still count his gold coins)
5. Seeing the Google groups it's obvious the dev doesn't bother to respond. Looks like he already has too many gold coins :-)
Wish it was at least as functional as Forefox's own bookmarking method Rated 2 out of 5 stars
Detest the large popup window. Only positive it has is that it is developed by the service developer. If only he could devout some time on it or release the code(for add-on).
The pop-up window is sad.
Always keeps on playing the catch-up game Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Whenever a new version of FF is out - you have two choice:
1. Stick with the old Firefox (FF-1) till PD grows up - this shall mean always lagging with (FF-1) or (FF-2).
2. Or switch to Vimium/Vimperator.
Rocks Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Really a nice add-on to show those zucks a middle finger.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (184.108.40.206.1-signed.1-signed).
Maybe good but it fails for newbies Rated 1 out of 5 stars
First of all - it is not supposed to hide every toolbars as an opt-in feature. And all replace all the usual keybindings with sth else.
Second, it should have a simple visual tutorial that can actually show users on screen both the commands being typed and response.
It maybe a Swiss Army knife for pros and uber-geeks but for me it's just an annoying addon which reverses my changes like resetting those toolbars visible all the time.
It also lacks an option of having an option or settings.
I suggest you guys to start with certain keybinding and changes that doesn't shock the user and if somebody really wants the Firefox to be replaced by Vim, give them an option to do it.
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Nice add-onThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.4.6.1-signed).
Awesome is one word for this app Rated 5 out of 5 stars
There are very few apps/plugins that do what you actually wish it did and RIL is one of them. I will certainly go for Pro version the day I get my first Android or iPhone :-)This review is for a previous version of the add-on (220.127.116.11-signed). This user has other reviews of this add-on.
useless as it renders firefox useless Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Would have been better if there was sth light weight to just handle the bookmarks and just that.
Found exactly what I was looking for Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Good one. I was disappointed that Google doesn't pushes things that it does to Chrome but This add-on is an excellent one the fact that the add-on is in sync with Firefox upgrades is a plus.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (18.104.22.168-signed.1-signed).
Read It Later : A must for those who read on the web Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Excellent application and equally great add-on with seamless browser integration.
You can mark the post to read it later and then you can even toggle the status as per your reading time and requirement. Lots of options for customization. I thought of pointing out a few drawbacks, too, in this review but can't think of any as of now. Will do that later :-)
I recommend it. Go for it.