To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
• Fixed bug causing RP score not to show for the current video due to recent YouTube changes.
• Fixed bug causing some rating bars not to show in the player after the video ends.
• New website pages, including a mixed change-log for all versions.
• New feature: now you can show RP score for every video (activate on settings).
• Improved algorithm for RP score, which rates videos from 0 to 10.
• Fixed critical bug causing rating bars not to show on related videos.
• A lot of bug fixes and overall improvements.
• Increased minimum Firefox version to 29.
• Performance improvements and bug fixes related to asynchronous loading of the pages.
• Minor styling fixes to accommodate YouTube changes.
• New feature: now you can choose the rating bar's opacity, or even make them invisible until you move the mouse over the thumbnails.
• New feature: now related videos shown in the player after the video ends also display rating bars. However it doesn't work with Flash player, it only works with the HTML5 player.
• Improved the way YTRP score tooltips are shown. Now you can just move the mouse over the bottom quarter of any thumbnail.
• Fixed bug causing rating bars not to show for small thumbnails.
• Fixed bug causing rating bars not to show under some circumstances, such as on generated channels.
• Performance improvements to prevent stuttering videos in some computers, specially noticeable in Firefox version (thanks to rectec).
• Fixed bug that caused highlighted videos to stop being highlighted.
• Improved the way highlighted videos work: now they are never highlighted if the YTRP score is less than 5.
• General bug fixes, style and performance improvements to accommodate YouTube changes.
• Manteinance update: fixed several minor issues due to YouTube's internal changes.
• Fixed a bug causing misalignment of the video thumbnails under some circumstances, such as in your own favourites list.
• Fixed an issue causing rating bars not to show under certain circumstances with the new YouTube Data API.
• Improved the way rating bars are drawn when the browser zoom is set under 100%.
• Switched to YouTube Data API version 3, with much faster response times and more relaxed quota limits (now intense navigation doesn't cause the bars not to show for some time).
• Several bug fixes due to the new YouTube layout.
• New feature: now the main video's rating bar shares the style (including tooltip) with the other bars and it's height is also configurable.
• Only Firefox: removed configuration icon from address bar by popular demand. Now every icon of every extension (Chrome, Firefox and Safari) can be completely removed.
• Added YTRP score to tooltips, which uses an intelligent algorithm to show a score out of 10.
• Performance improvements and security vulnerabilities solved (thanks to the Mozilla review team).
• Moved support page to a custom server so that the information shown is always updated.