To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Whitehart 3.6.7 Requires Restart
Whitehart delivers simplicity and unobtrusiveness so you can concentrate in the content that is what matters. It provides configuration from an integrated control panel.
About this Add-on
This theme was developed originally by Flyson and then maintained by Anders Conbere and DonGato. I (César Brie) took over a few weeks ago and am currently working on it.
You can get the matching Thunderbird theme at https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3791/
In case you found a bug you can tell me at http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=634387
Your report will be welcomed!
This release is for Firefox 3.0.x up to 3.6.x only.
Firefox 3.0.x or 3.5.x
You can customize some of it by going into 'Add-ons > Themes', then right clicking over the theme and selecting 'About Whitehart'.
Add a line to the top of userChrome.css file as indicated in each option explained later.
The line should be added to the file located in the place indicated next taking in account your running OS:
"C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[id].default\chrome\userChrome.css"
* Add-ons classic style: allows to have the old Add-ons dialog appearance with 32 pixel icons and descriptions.
Line to add in Firefox 3.6.x: @import url("chrome://browser/skin/subskins/bigaddons.css");
* Colorful URL/Search bar icons: replaces url bar images (RSS/Favorites) with Firefox default colored ones.
Line to add in Firefox 3.6.x: @import url("chrome://browser/skin/subskins/colorfulbars.css");
* Darker Tab Bar: increases the contrast between the selected tab and the background tabs.
Line to add in Firefox 3.6.x: @import url("chrome://browser/skin/subskins/darktabbar.css");
* Fix Tab Mix Plus tab throbber overwrite: corrects tab loading icon that is being forced by Tab Mix Plus.
Line to add in Firefox 3.6.x: @import url("chrome://browser/skin/subskins/fixthrobber.css");
* Fix Vertical Tabbar styling: used to fix tab strip styling while using Vertical Tabbar addon.
Line to add in Firefox 3.6.x: @import url("chrome://browser/skin/subskins/verttabbar.css");
* Hide URL/Search bar icons: hides all kind of icons in url and search boxes.
Line to add in Firefox 3.6.x: @import url("chrome://browser/skin/subskins/hidebarbuttons.css");
* No color icons style: uses a colorless set of icons and effects to provide a more plain version of Whitehart.
Line to add in Firefox 3.6.x: @import url("chrome://browser/skin/subskins/nocolor.css");
* Slim bookmarks toolbar: changes bookmarks toolbar style to be compact and with different hover effects.
Line to add in Firefox 3.6.x: @import url("chrome://browser/skin/subskins/slimbookmarks.css");
* Slim tab bar: reduces the size of the tab bar for the space freaks.
Line to add in Firefox 3.6.x: @import url("chrome://browser/skin/subskins/slimtabbar.css");
* When you zoom a page with images (default style) the scrollbar is zoomed as well. It's a browser bug (#378272).
* Print preview has not intended enlarged scrollbars. It's a browser bug (#401213).
Changes for this release
FEATURE: added Inspect addon styling
BUGFIX: corrected an issue with Stylish icon (nocolor)
BUGFIX: corrected an issue with tweaked download manager buttons (nocolor)
BUGFIX: fixed icon sizing in back/forward drop down menu
BUGFIX: fixed size of searchbar textbox (3.6)
BUGFIX: fixed icon spacing for Bookmarks toolbar (3.6)