To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- merge patch from lfm ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- make it work for win64 (seems ok)
- rewrite the XPCOM by using js-ctypes, so the DLL is not needed any more.
- and it works for firefox 5.*
- and it SHOULD work for firefox 64bits version (not tested)
- Support firefox 4.0.x, now it display the information on the "addon bar"
- Change the user interface, looks better
- Add a panel to show the past 60 seconds network speed by click the speed area
- Some improvements
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following:
- Add-on uses binary components.
- Be compatible with Fx4.0b1
- Works on windows 7 (don't need vc2003 runtime)
- Fix bug for network speed of 802.11
- Add functionality for showing system CPU usage
- Move most functions and variable into a single object (for programmer)
- compatitable with the lastest fx version
!! If this extension doesn't work, plz check that whether msvcr71.dll is in your system? If it doesn't, just download one and copy it into you %SYSTEM% (in most machine, it is c:\windows\system32\) !!
- Add functionality to show power status (default is off), it maybe useful for notebook.
- turn off dump information in release version.
- 'Fix string length' works.
- String length is fixed (optional)
- Layout of options dialog is changed