Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Keep urlbar suggestion dropdown arrow visible.
* Add option to hide background/async/XHR network status.
* Implement a simple style editor for selecting progress colors and images.
* Fix toolbar progress settings.
* Add annotations to the status elements. #status4evar-status-text, #statusbar-display, and .urlbar-over-link-box will have a "type" attribute set to one of the following: link, network, network_xhr, status_chrome, status_content, status_content_default, or status_chrome_default.
* Better integration with the content pop-up.
* Simplify link/status handling in pup-up.
* Fix default status disappearing when switching tabs.
* Add setting to control urlbar status color.
* Don't clear the urlbar status when loading a new page (on urlbar location change).
* Add settings for controlling the position of the urlbar status. When the status alignment is set to "Right", the slider controls the max length of the status text. When the alignment is set to "Fixed", the slider controls the fixed start position.
* Restore the ability to show the default status text.
* Simplify the location bar overlay.
* Fix borders/padding/margins on the location bar.
* Tweak progress bar border styles.
* Allow the Mac OS X toolbar progress item to have custom styles. Rough implementation.
* Allow location bar and toolbar progress meters to be independently styled.
* Add support for the status overlay popup
* Implement link-over/status text in the location bar.
* The advanced progress meter style editor isn't ready yet. Instead, there is a text box where you can manually edit the CSS background property. See the W3C CSS background property for details.
* The location bar styling still need a little work. The borders/margins might be a little off.