To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Using Addon SDK
- Fixed bug related to changes on YouTube
- Added work around for YouTube changes which broke the continuous buffering.
- Incorporated review comments
- Fixed issue related to setting player size
- Fixed issue related to sound notification on mac
- Completely removed the dependency on DOM MutationEvent listeners. Using observer now.
- Fixed YouTube buffering issue
- Removed CosmicPanda theme options
- Removed uses of innerHTML
- Other bug fixes
- Fixed issue related to setting up player size.
- Fixed issues related to playlists not moving ahead.
- HTML5 video quality selection is supported. (Still experimental!)
- Support for new YouTube UI.
- And as usual bug fixes.
- Added support for new youtube url.
- Fixed the issue where smart buffering was not started when quality is selected.
- Added better logging. Logging can be enabled if some error is encountered. This would help in better debugging.
- A fix related to wmode parameter of flash on linux versions.
- Fixed issues with defaulting qualities.
- If not needed, avoiding the setting of wmode property on embed.
- Bug fix for handing location change for anchor links.
- Added support for player size preference
- Bug fixes
2. Support for iframe embedded videos.
3. Added a new buffer strategy to stop video initialization unless user clicks on the video.
- Added support for localization.
- UI changes.
- Displaying images from the extension instead of fetching it from website.
- Bug fixes. This includes fix related to wmode.
- Support for Firefox 4.
- Added support for playlist specific preferences.
- Fixed issue related to buffering. Thanks Graham Strother for pointing out the issue.
- Bug fixes
- Added support for sound notification
- Name and logo of the extension changed.
- Separate preferences for embedded videos.
- Option to exclude embedded or 'on Youtube.com' videos.
- Auto quality selection
- Enable 'fullscreen' option for embedded videos. (Useful when watching videos on Facebook).
- Option to disable/enable switching to HD when going fullscreen.
- Changes required for new YouTube Player.
- Bug fixes.