To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Reframe It - Post & share comments on any webpage 220.127.116.1191223 Requires Restart
Post comments & start conversations on any webpage without creating a new login. Comment on & share excerpts & pics from online news articles, blogs, sports sites & anything else online. Share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Email, Blogger & more.
About this Add-on
With Reframe It 2.0, you can connect with friends and strangers as you talk about news, sports, political issues, cool websites, funny pictures, where to find the best deal – anything you can find on the web. Talk about sports teams on their web sites – highlight the scores, drag cool pics into the margin, then leave a public or private comment and share it with your friends through social networks like Twitter and Facebook, or share your comments with friends via e-mail. Reply to each other to start threaded discussions; leave private notes just for yourself or for a few friends to see; check your feeds to keep track of what your friends and groups are saying – all in real time, whenever you want, wherever you are on the web.
Using Reframe It is just like making comments on social networks like Facebook, except you can make comments anywhere on the web, and you can share your comments with anyone. Just open the margin – you’ll see it at the right side of your browser window – whenever you want to make or read comments, then highlight, comment and share. Reframe It supports sharing via Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, FriendFeed, Wordpress, RSS, HTML, e-mails and more. Make friends, join groups, be a part of the conversation.
With Reframe It, you can say what you want, where you want. Forget about asking for forgiveness or permission.
How Reframe It works:
1) Highlight an interesting excerpt or drag a picture from a website into the Reframe It margin.
2) Click "Add Comment"
3) Type your comment in the space provided
4) Share your comment and excerpt/pic with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Email, & more.
5) Click "Post Comment"
Reframe It is available in 3 forms:
1) It can be downloaded as a browser extension (add-on) for Firefox or Internet Explorer.
2) It can be added as a bookmarklet for Firefox, IE, Chrome or Safari. No download required.
3) It can be directly integrated into a web page by the site owner so that visitors can leave comments (check out http://reframeit.com/integrate).