OPML Support Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Compatibility with Firefox 22
* Moved Import/Export options into the Backup/Import menu in the Bookmarks manager instead of in their own button.
* Firefox 4 compatibility
* Updated icons
* Cleaner dialogs
* Better translations
* Better error message in case of failure
* Explanatory firstrun page
* Fixed missing locale strings for non-English locales
* Massive performance improvements for exporting from Firefox 3.
* Updated for Firefox 3, now creates folders for Toolbar and Unfiled Bookmarks.
Bumped maxVersion for 3.0b4.
Fixed bug that was causing failure on Windows.
Version 1.3 fixes the importing and exporting of international and multibyte characters. Also new in 1.3 are Japanese, Korean, and German translations.
1.2.1 adds keyword (shortcut URL) import and export.
Version 1.2 adds support for importing and exporting bookmarks, as well as options for importing/exporting livemarks as normal bookmarks and importing/exporting links with or without their folder hierarchy.
Version 1.1.1 fixes a bug that would result in an invalid XML file when the less-than character was used in a Livemark description.
This version adds support for additional languages. No code changes.