NinefoldFox Organizer helps you organize/manage/store your files on Ninefold Cloud Storage. It is easy to install and use as it is integrated into the browser.
Ninefold Cloud Storage is storage for the Internet. http://ninefold.com/cloud-storage
First, Legal Issues:
* I AM NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FILE LOSS OR ANY DAMAGE DUE TO THIS EXTENSION. INSTALL IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
* IT MAY SO HAPPEN THAT THIS EXTENSION MAY BE DISCONTINUED AT ANY POINT. I WON'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT.
1. Need a Ninefold Cloud Services Account. You will get a Ninefold Online Storage Access Code and Secret Access Key on registration.
2. Since this is a firefox extension, you need to have Firefox browser installed :). (Click here to get Firefox) (IE users wake up and experience the joy of browsing with firefox).
3. Of course, Internet. High-speed connection is recommended.
Creating/Editing New/Old accounts:
1. Go to "Tools" menu and click on "NinefoldFox". If you have an "Account" already setup, you will be automatically logged in and can see the files previously uploaded in the right panel. Otherwise, it is empty.
2. Click on "Manage Accounts" button to add an account. "Account Name" is just a name to distinguish between multiple accounts. Give the "Access Code" and "Secret Key" obtained from Ninefold Cloud Storage.
3. Click the "Add" button to add the account. You can add multiple accounts. Click on "Close" when you are done. Next time when you open "Manage Accounts" you will see "Save" button allowing you to edit the account. Click on "Clear" to add a new account.
4. If the information is not valid, you will see an error message. Otherwise, you will be logged in and you will see the previously uploaded files in the right panel. Click here to see the screenshot.
Managing files/folders: Easiest of all, just select the files/folders and click on the appropriate arrows to download or upload the files/folders.Click here to see the screenshot