To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Webdriver Element Locator (deprecating:see below) 1.1.rev486.1.1-signed
Please note: This extension is to be superseded by a context menu driven version. See below.
This addon aids the creation of WebDriver automation scripts by automating the location and verification of page elements.
About this Add-on
This simple extension adds a 'Locate' menu item to the main document's context menu. When clicked it will inspect the HTML and produce all possible WebDriver locator methods for you to choose from. It will also query the underlying document to see if each locator uniquely identifies the desired element and colour the selection items appropriately.
Please note: This version of the extension is designed for use with the C# custom location wrapper only ( http://pastebin.com/VpDNrsXP ).
Experimental incontext locator in development.
- Allow for both location api calls and standard webdriver 'By.' calls
- Handle zero locators returned
- Allow for equality querying
- Preferences window to specify preferred query types
- Handle out-of-focus panel exiting after select gains focus
- Report exceptions for debugging