Information We Collect
* You will be asked to provide personal information when you register for the Minggl service.
* This information may be combined with information obtained from other public sources durring your use of Minggl.
* In association with your use of Minggl, we may automatically detect and store personal attributes associated with you and/or your friends. At no time will this data be used for any purpose other than your direct use of Minggl services, and at no time will these attributes be shared by us with any third party for any purpose.
Options You Have
* You can ask us to stop sending you promotional communications at any time by following the steps outlined below.
* To control how we communicate with you, please see the support section of our website with regard to setting your communication preferences.
* To review and change your personal information and communications settings, please see the support section for information on how to edit and maintain your Minggl profile.
* You can remove all profiles and delete your account from the "Settings Panel" page of the toolbar.
How We Use Your Information
* The information we collect is used to provide the various Minggl services, along with personalized content and advertising.
* We want to keep you up-to-date on Minggl: we may contact you to let you know about products or services offered by Minggl and by our affiliates for purposes related to your use of Minggl or to ask you about your likes and dislikes with regard to Minggl or its associated services.
* We do not sell, rent, or lease your information to third parties. We do from time to time work with partners on the direct provision of services to you: we may share general information about our users with these firms.
We welcome your comments or questions at any time and hope you enjoy the service.
How to Opt-out of further contact from Minggl
If at any time you wish to terminate contact from Minggl, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove your email from our outbound communication list.