To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixed a bug: hide disabled controls on "about:addons".
Changes in Ver 2.0.0
1. Supporting firefox 15.0 ~ 28.0a2
2. Changing button, scrollerbar, menulist, tabbox and treecol style to MacOSX 10.9.
3. Changing notification & download panel background color (from black to gray).
2. Change scrollerbar (same as MacOSX 10.9).
3. Change notification panel (from black to gray).
a) The bug on "Customize Toolbar" dialog.
b) Supporting for development tools.
2. Changes minimum version of Firefox to 15.0
2. Fixed some CSS errors.
1. Now it is compatible with Linux(test on Ubuntu 11.04).
2. Add UndoClose icon for "Tab Mix Plus" and "Tab Utilities Lite"
3. Fix bug: disbaled menuitem is't displayed as gray.
4. Other small changes.
Changes in Ver 1.5.0
1. Now it is compatible with Tab Mix Plus.
2. Add background color for hint text at the bottom left corner.
3. Fixed errors of "Tab Candy" page.
4. Adjust background of toolbars, it is better than old version.
5. Add styles for notify box at bottom right corner when download is end.
6. Change menulist corners from square to round.
7. Fixed blue box possition when numberbox is focused, and add up/down arrow at right of numberbox.
8. Change blue box border from 1px to 2px when textbox is focused.
2. Modify background of "Edit Bookmark" panel. Now background color is light than previous version, and it is semi-opaque.
2. Fix bug: Nav-bar height when nav-bar displays "Icons and Texts".
3. Fix bug: background color of selected text in the urlbar and searchbar.
4. Fix bug: text position in urlbar when mouse cursor is over a link.
5. Remove text shadow of tab, bookmark toolbar.
6. Change folder icon of "Save files to" on Option dialog.