Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Badge color is configurable
3. Badge number is now optional
4. A new plugin is available to display the star button and email labels. This plugin is disabled by default.
2. Fixes https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/479
3. Gmail Notifier now uses background page for Gmail accounts such as marking an email as read. This means you can now close the panel and the action will be taken care of in the bg page.
2. Fixes, the notifier cannot focus Gmail tab when it is not on the current window
2. Sound notifications get paused upon a new sound request is granted.
3. Gmail Notifier now checks for new unread messages upon browser goes online.
2. GN is e10s compatible
3. Locales are updated to the latest versions
4. The default check email period is now 60 seconds
5. The default start email check is now 10 seconds.
6. A bug related to period is now applied until a refresh is requested is fixed
2. Locales are updated.
2. It is now possible to define custom time period for disabling all notifications
3. Panel is now localized
4. Several bugs are fixed.
2. Desktop notifications are now shown one by one to provide more details.
2. New locale is added; fr
3. Toolbar's panel now displays logged-in accounts.
2. A bug related to some settings were missing is now fixed
3. Gmail Notifier does not fire alerts for old emails anymore.
2. A bug related to multiple account selection is fixed
2. Fixing manual refresh is not working in the setttings
3. Adding a new option to use blank pages while opening a new tab (when available).
4. Adding a new item into right click context menu over toolbar icon to open addon's homepage.