Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
1. Ability to add a toolbar (top) or status-bar (bottom) icon to quickly enable or disable the add-on with one click.
2. Real-time enabling/disabling of pages (all tabs) that are already loaded, without the need to manually refresh all pages.
3. The add-on state (i.e., enabled vs. disabled) is remembered when Firefox restarts
4. Addition of new currencies
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License Version 1.1
1. Browser Back Button used to not work at all once a conversion was made. The back button now functions properly; the user may need to press the back button more than once, depending on how many consecutive conversions are performed.
2. The conversion amount was defaulting to "0" in certain cases where there was a "," and a "." in the price (e.g. "$5,000.00"). This issue is now fixed and tested against other related use cases as well.
Updated to Options > About tab with additional product description