Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed validation error "The FUEL library is no longer supported"
- New preferences window.
- New statistics system.
- More dicts: Nola Erran, Berria, Microsoft Language Portal, HIKEA...
- Bug fixes.
- Improved preferences interface
- Statistics storage in a SQLite database (they were previously stored in a RDF file)
- New preference regarding text input box focus
- Improved dictionaries menu
- Improved notification message when box is empty
- Improved context menu
- Bug fixes
- Euskalterm is now queried in its new location.
- Energy dictionary has been removed.
- Showing/hiding dictionaries has been moved to preferences window
- Disabled two dictionaries that don't work: 3000 and Adorez
- Added Encyclopedic dictionary of Science and Technology
- Added dictionaries of Energy and Telecommunications
- Added Lexikoaren Behatokia and Consumer corpora
- Now the user can hide/show the buttons associated to language selection
Changed combined query HTML building
Added resizable textbox
- Added Japanese locale
- Ereduzko Prosa Gaur is located in a new website
Added Open-tran query to the EN-EU-EN combined query
Added Latin-Basque dictionary
Changed Elhuyar dictionaries website
Added option to use custom skins (CSS).
Improved statistics management.