To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
-Added locales: de-DE, fr, nl, pl
-Applied changes by NettiCat; original mod (switcher 1.2nc) linked from Dao's site, in the comments for switcher 1.0.1 for Fx.
-Added support for FireFox 4+ ToolBarPalette.
-Added SeaMonkey 2 support to install.rdf and chrome.manifest.
-Removed "let" keyword requirement, added install.js and contents.rdf files to retain SeaMonkey 1.x compatibility.
-Added a couple of new strings to the locales set (tooltip & initial label). The following localizations need an update and have been temporarily removed:
ca-AD, da, de-DE, fr, hr, hu, it, ko-KR, nl, pl, pt-BR, ru, sk, sv-SE, tr-TR, uk-UA, zh-CN, zh-TW.
* default dictionary selection at startup fixed
* added workaround for bug 436717
* added support for Firefox 3.1a1pre
- added a list of installed dictionaries to the context menu
- localized: ko-KR
- localized: ca-AD, tr-TR
- auto-detection enabled by default
- fixed bug where the spellcheck UI would contain duplicated dictionary entries
- don’t turn off auto-detection when the dictionary has been changed manually
- predicate that the language was automatically detected only if it actually succeeded
- label not highlighted but made bold if the dictionary is remembered for the current site
- label highlighted if the dictionary is remembered for the current site
- fixed: initialization fails when no dictionary was selected previously
- prevent memory leak