Why was Awesome Search Extension created?
The story of "Awesome Search Extension" started with a small project because
I wanted to search for folder names in 2009. With time, implementing the
Features, this lead to new ideas of features and so on.
There was so much work I had to do, for example getting a fast performance.
Now it is even possible to perform searches with THOUSANDS
of results within a second. Showing bookmarks of a tag is very fast as well,
even displaying THOUSANDS of bookmarks within a few seconds.
What's next for Awesome Search Extension
- More languages - you can help - just contact me
- Port to firefox mobile (Android)
- Add tab / tabs to folder / child folder
- Search within sessions
- Drag and Drop
- In "add to bookmarks" dialog
- Time expansion: Show visited sites before and after visit of site in submenu of visit
- Visited sites of domain expansion: Show visiting times of each site with sub menu to show time expansion
- Show Bookmarks with same tags
- Settings to hide displayed informations
- Functions to delete
- And many more ...
There is a longer list of intended additional features.
You are welcome to send me your feedback and suggestions.
By donating, your wishes may have higher priority for me.
About the Developer
|User since||May 13, 2010|
|Number of add-ons developed||2 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 4 out of 5 stars|