To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Easy anonymous web browsing.
– Change your IP-Address and country
– Visit blocked or censored websites.
– Delete cookies, show your public ip, and more
We provide the proxy servers, no external proxies or other programs required
About this Add-on
A threat for freedom of speech on the internet manifests in the repression through federal or private organizations. More and more governments censor websites with the excuse of child safety, copyright infringement or the fight against terrorism and thereby limit the freedom of speech.
Also blocking users based on their origin with GeoIP-Blocks is applied often, for example at media platforms like YouTube.
anonymoX enables you to...
- Browse the web anonymously
- Change your IP address (to one provided by us)
- Visit blocked/censored websites
- Appear to originate from another country
- Delete cookies, show your public ip, change browser id, ....
Short summary of its functionality
Instead of accessing a website directly, it will be first opened by one of our servers, called a Proxy.
This Proxy hides your true internet identity and makes it look as if not you, but the Proxy is currently visiting the website.
anonymoX is more than just an Add-On. The actual anonymization and country faking is done by an anonymization network. It consists of many servers, in every country of your country list. These servers are provided and managed by us.
If you use anonymoX's anonymization network without paying, that is only possible because you indirectly participate in the server funding by viewing advertisements.
For ad-free and unrestricted usage of the anonymization network and the Add-On, you need anonymoX Premium.
Please note our Guideline for proper use, if correct functionality and anonymity is very important to you.
- Fixed an error that affected some users (TypeError: win.anonymoxdata is undefined)
- Fixed error in the geolocation faking code (TypeError: win is null)
- Fixed error related to updating the UI (TypeError: Argument 1 of Window.getDefaultComputedStyle is not an object)
- Fixed anonymoX display settings being reset, after anonymoX was upgraded
- Fixed panel not being updated, if it was open while the tab was switched
- Fixed error that sometimes occured when multiple windows were used (TypeError: aId is undefined)
- Fixed error that sometimes occured when uBlock was used (TypeError: globalWindow.gBrowser.getBrowserForDocument is not a function)
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: