To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
affilinet Toolbar 2.0.10
The affilinet toolbar offers a wide range of information with respect to your current account status. Furthermore while surfing the web you can easily apply for a partnership to the corresponding affiliate program.
About this Add-on
The affilinet Toolbar is quick to install and provides a general overview of key information regarding your affilinet publisher account. The toolbar offers you a brief summary of your current revenue status, categorized by open, confirmed and cancelled orders. It also summarizes your latest sales and leads and provides a detailed overview of the order details, program name, date and commission level. This is complimented with statistics for all sales and leads on a monthly basis and a transaction history.
The toolbar also enables you to sign up to affilinet affiliate programs whilst you are browsing the Internet. When visiting a merchants' website the Firefox toolbar will notify you whether the website has an affiliate program with affilinet and offer you the opportunity to apply.
Shall you be browsing the website of an advertiser you already have a partnership with, you will be able to access the creatives directly from the toolbar!
1. Practical overview of turnover in the toolbar (confirmed, open, cancelled) like on the publisher start page
2. Display of the currently registered Sales/Leads in the toolbar ( "new Sales/Leads")
3. Detailed overview of "New orders" per link including date, program name, order details, commission
4. Overview of new programs and campaigns
- Apply now button when surfing the website of an advertiser (if there is no partnership)
- Get creatives button when surfing the website of an advertiser (if there is an active partnership)
5. Statistics by day or program
- Views and clicks
- Open, confirmed and cancelled views and clicks
- Open and confirmed commission
1. Download the affilinet Firefox toolbar
2. Install the toolbar using Firefox Add-on Manager
3. Get your affilinet Publisher Webservice Password ready*
4. Open your Firefox browser and log in using your Publisher ID and Webservice Password
5. You are ready to go!
*Please note: Your Publisher Webservice Password can be located within your Publisher Account under Solutions >> Web Services >> Access Data
Please ensure that you use the Publisher Webservice Password and not the Product Webservice Password.
Toolbar disappeared after the installation?
This is probably due to the fact that you have clicked on „x“ icon, which fades the toolbar from the browser.
To restore the display of the toolbar in your browser, simply right-click anywhere in the upper area of the browser, for example next to the “Menu” icon. From the opened drop-down menu select the affilinet toolbar >> The toolbar will be displayed in your browser again.