Willkommen bei den Thunderbird-Add-ons.
Fügen Sie Zusatzfunktionen und Stile hinzu, um sich Thunderbird zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Unified Search 0.6.4 Benötigt Neustart
**It doesn't works temporarily on Thunderbird 31, beta version available!**
Unify the global search box and the quick filter box in a new widget (the 'Unified Search Widget') with all filter and search capabilities at once.
Über dieses Add-on
Let you to either apply a filter or open a global search in both boxes, and hide one to use only the another.
You can preserve the two boxes if you want (see the options to show again the filter box that is disabled by default) and enjoy the extra features that the extension added to each box.
Plus, add a new widget to Thunderbird (Unified Search Widget): you can choice it from the Toolbar Customize window (menu View->Toolbars->Customize..) and place it wherever you want. It's more compact that the standard quick filter bar, with all their options, and with search capabilities and a global autocomplete mode. You can replace the standard search box with this.
Pre-release version compatible with TB 31 in the official project site, its a beta still, the widget comes back (it needs manually add it again from the Customize window), I hope to solve latest details and publish a final version soon. Try it from https://github.com/IagoSRL/TBX-Unified-Search/releases/tag/v0.7.4
- Quick Filter box: you can open a global search from here -with simple shorcuts and without need the global search box-.
- Global Search box: you can filter the folder from here when write -without need the quick filter box-, and enable/disable autocomplete suggestions.
- Can hide the box you want (search or filter) and use only the another with all features (unified boxes).
- Allow cycle global search autocomplete suggestions pressing the 'Tab' key and 'Shift+Tab' (like in Firefox)
- Enable and disable the autocomplete suggestions using a shortcut.
- Can choice if Thunderbird must remember or not the filter options from the last session.
Unified Search Widget features:
- Have two work modes:
- Filter mode: the default. Will filter the messages in current folder with the wrote text; you have quick filter options in the float bar/menu; you can open a global search for the text pressing <Control+Enter>.
- Global search with autocomplete: analogous to the standard search box, the folder will not filtered, only will be showed search suggestions to do a global search pressing <Enter>.
- A shortcut (<Control+A>) allow you change the work mode quickly, without retype your search!
- The shortcut <Control+Shift+K> will focus the widget.
- There are available two modes to select the quick filter options (criteria panel): vertical menu or horizontal bar; both are float small windows that only are showed when needed to preserve space.
- Press <Down arrow=""> inside the widget will show the criteria panel.
- You can place the widget wherever you want.
See the extension options for more minor features!
Technically, the extension is a try for the Bug 526221 at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526221
Also include a solution for Bug 520040 at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=520040
From 0.5 version, includes an implementation for the Bug 570815 at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=qfwidget
From 0.6.4 version, includes an implementation for the Bug 582576, and this was added to Thunderbird 10.0: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=582576
- Thunderbird 8 introduces a new shortcut for Quick Filter Box, just the same was used by Unified Search Widget, disabling it. At this version the shortcut is restored to focus the Unified Search Widget again when is used it and not the Quick Filter Box.
- Use of DOM mutation events removed: just like was recommended by AMO editors (Kent James and Diego Casorran, thank you very much to both), the use of this kind of events was removed and replace it by others events without performance problems. This will enhanced general performance on Thunderbird with Unified Search installed.
Dieses Add-on ist aus folgendem Grund nicht mit Ihrer Thunderbird-Version kompatibel: