Willkommen bei den Thunderbird-Add-ons.
Fügen Sie Zusatzfunktionen und Stile hinzu, um sich Thunderbird zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Opacus SugarCRM 6.2+ Thunderbird Integration Pro 1.0.3 Benötigt Neustart
von Jonathan Cutting
SugarCRM 6.2.0-7.x/SuiteCRM 7.x Integration for Thunderbird
Enables archiving of emails into SugarCRM and SuiteCRM from Thunderbird. Requires a purchased license key (you can request a trial from within the extension).
Über dieses Add-on
The new Opacus SugarCRM Thunderbird Professional extension builds on the features of the original Opacus SugarCRM Thunderbird Extension Standard and offers these additional features:
+ Automatically archive multiple emails to Sugar records at once
+ Create new SugarCRM objects from within Thunderbird
+ Synchronise your SugarCRM contacts and leads with Thunderbird
+ Automatically archive inbound and outbound mail
+ Support for custom SugarCRM modules
Many thanks to our volunteer translators:
- Robert Laussegger (de-DE) Iscon Group
- Jørn Skifter Andersen (da-DK) Bellcom
- Marco Buttafoco (it-IT)
- Vincent Rollin (fr-FR) Synolia
- Cristóbal Bonillo (es-ES) Seyte, S.L.
- Missionzones (pt) Missionzones
SugarCRM versions supported: 6.2 and above.
If you would like to help with the localization of this extension we would love to hear from you! There are a few sentences that we would like translated. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through twitter: http://twitter.com/opacussolutions
- 1.0.3: Add ability to specify case macro. Update support to Thunderbird 50. Remove reliance on PHP serialize() when POSTing attachments.
- 1.0.2: Fixed issue where Thunderbird could hang archiving emails with multiple recipients
- 1.0.1: Updated handling of custom modules
- 1.0.0: Change order of select fields to work around issue in Sugar 7.6
- 0.9.9: Fix bug for non-English locales where menus not present.
- 0.9.8: Fix issue where settings test failed for https connections.
- 0.9.7: UI tweaks. Check for message id on server before creating new mail record. Support silent activations.
- 0.9.6: Add Japanese language strings. Added new app menu items.
- 0.9.5: Fix notification window on Windows.
- 0.9.4: Fix bug where create window not populated when creating object from outbound email.
- 0.9.3: Allow search for account alone on Cases, Opportunities and Tasks. Update support to Thunderbird 15.
- 0.9.2: Update account related search, custom module search
- 0.9.1: Update search functions
- 0.9.0: Initial Release