Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Über dieses Add-on
When SEVI's zoom mode is enabled, the methods of manipulating the image display include using the keyboard (type h to see a list of all the key bindings), picking commands from the context menu, clicking (to toggle between natural and fit-to-window zoom levels), double-clicking (to remove rotations and reflections), clicking and dragging (to zoom such that the selected area will fill the window), and double-clicking and dragging (to rotate and zoom based on the distance and angle the mouse moves from its starting point and the window center). (Since double-click and drag can be difficult on some touchpads, that last command can also be accessed by dragging during a single-click while holding the control or alt key, or during a triple-click.) If you want to drag (and drop) the image itself, hold shift while clicking and dragging.
Compatibility note: due to the nature of this add-on, it is likely to be incompatible with other add-ons that also alter the display of stand-alone images.
- Does not work well with multiprocess Firefox (Electrolysis). There is an about:config option intended to help with this, namely
extensions.slightlyenhancedviewimage.frame-script-mode, but that code seemed to cause crashes in some versions of Firefox (so it is disabled by default), and as of 53.0a seems to be completely non-functional. I hope to eventually make a WebExtension version of the add-on, but so far haven't made much progress.
- Versions prior to 0.9.13 did not work in Firefox 44.
- It refuses to run in Firefox 36, since doing otherwise caused crashes.
- Several things (the key bindings, for example) are not customizable or can only be customized via undocumented preferences in about:config (under the
- Updates to the display may sometimes be slow and choppy, especially while rotating. Version 0.9.3 hopefully improves performance.