Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Über dieses Add-on
The PetFoodDirect Rewards App automatically watches for lower prices on the pet products you shop for across the web. If the App finds a lower price, it will alert you to the savings before you buy.
The PetFoodDirect Rewards App works by comparing the product that you are viewing with products at PetFoodDirect. When the App finds the product you're shopping for at a lower price, the App will show you the the lower price and how much you can save and how many PFD Rewards points you can earn. It even takes tax and shipping into account!
All you have to do is click and save.
The App currently only supports prices for goods in the United States.
The App is easy to uninstall. Just go to Tools --> Add-ons in your Firefox menu, find "PetFoodDirect Rewards App" in the list of installed Add-ons, and click either "Disable" to temporarily disable the App, or "Remove" to uninstall.
Um Ihre eigenen Sammlungen zu erstellen, müssen Sie einen Benutzeraccount bei Mozilla Add-ons haben.
Last Revised: 09/30/2012
Matt Gilbert, COO
100 1st Street, Suite 2250
San Francisco, CA 94105
2. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means date that is not associated with, or linked to your Personal Data. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
a. Information You Provide to Us.
• We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name and password when you register to receive the Integrated Extension and Service.
• When you order goods or services from a retailer, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
• If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
b. Information Collected via Technology
• Information Collected by Our Servers. To make the Integrated Extension and Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
• The Integrated Extension uses a cookie saved in your browser in order to track conversion and transaction information. The use of the cookie is required in order to award credit for your purchases to you, or to 500friends and partner of 500friends, where applicable. Information tracked in a cookie is not shared in personally identifiable form.
3. Use of Your Personal Data
a. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better.
b. Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data as described below:
a. Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to us. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by us.
5. Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of information on our Integrated Extension and/or Service:
b. Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer want to accept cookies from the Integrated Extension or the Service, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookies from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the Integrated Application or the Service or all functionality of the Integrated Application or the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, pleases let us know at the contract information provided below.
c. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Data in your account by contacting us or by editing your profile via the Service. If you completely delete all of your Personal Data, then your account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
d. Integrated Extension. You can stop all collection of information by the Integrated Extension by uninstalling the Integrated Application(s).
7. Security of Your Personal Data. We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1. You agree that you will not (a) access or use the Integrated Extension or the associated service (the “Service”) except for your personal use in accordance with the functionality provided by Client, (b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise derive or determine or attempt to derive or determine the source code (or the underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization) of the Integrated Extension; (c) modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based on the Integrated Extension; and (d) distribute, license, sublicense, assign, transfer or otherwise make the Integrated Extension or Service available to any third party.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the Integrated Extension and Service is exclusively owned by Client and its suppliers.
3. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CLIENT AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE INTEGRATED EXTENSION AND THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER CLIENT NOR ITS SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT USE OF THE INTEGRATED EXTENSION OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE INTEGRATED EXTENSION OR THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE INTEGRATED EXTENSION OR SERVICE, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DOWNLOAD OF THE INTEGRATED EXTENSION.
4. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER CLIENT NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE INTEGRATED EXTENSION OR SERVICE.
5. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and that your legal residence is in, and you are accessing the Integrated Extension and service from within, the U.S.A.
6. Client may, upon notice to you, revoke and terminate the license granted to you under this Agreement and the Service at any time. You acknowledge and agree that the Integrated Extension may include code that can remotely disable the Integrated Extension and access to the Service upon termination of the license granted to you under this Agreement.
7. You acknowledge that Client’s service provider, 500 Friends, Inc. is a third party beneficiary to this Agreement and is entitled to enforce and seek legal remedies for breach of this Agreement in the event you fail to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein.