Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
|Benutzer seit||July 12, 2008|
|Anzahl der entwickelten Add-ons||0 Add-ons|
|Durchschnittliche Bewertung der Add-ons des Entwicklers||Noch nicht bewertet|
I don't appreciate infinite scrolling when it hang my browser.
- Add a pagination number with Next / Prev Buttons (maybe vertical and only on hover...)
- Your arrows buttons need to be placed a little bit more down (because they are cover by 2 Tumblr buttons
Add support request:
- Can you find a way to kill the infinite scroll on Flickr ?
I definitely hate it ;-)
It's possible to have the search engine icon changing in the the menu and not only in he search field...
i wanted something like that since a long time to replace my old Google Bar.
Maybe here it's the right way with your addon...
If you add a way to tweak / edit our search engines by using the opensearch system or Customize them through Ready2Search (http://ready.to/search/make/en_make_plugin.htm)
It's possible to create custom search button (like these we can do for the old Google bar) ?
I try to find a way to have the same functionality provided by this toolbar without use it :
- Auto Adding search from the site visited (with its own icon)
- Add / create / Edit custom button search.
- Search the highlighted text by clicking on these buttons
It should be great to use the ready2search site to create our own search button too (http://ready.to/search/make/en_make_plugin.htm#image_ope).
I try it with Fir 37.0.2:
It broke many things:
- Favicons in tabs are remplaced by generic icons
_ Can't acssss to the Addon Manager
Maybe an incompatiblity with "Classic Them Restorer" ?
I don't know...
Since all this time the "bug" is not fixed by Firefox:
we needs always use your extension...
Nobody care to this irritating things ?
If i Install from Firefox Addon Page :
I can't see the icon ....
If i install it from your site (it's a beta version?) :
<a href="https://www.eff.org/privacybadger">Privacy Badger blocks spying ads and invisible trackers.</a>
I see the icon....
Worked like a cham:
So update the link on Addon Page!
Firefox last version 36.0.4
Fir 35.0.5 :
N'affiche pas "add to BlogMarks" dans le menu ...
Ou trouver le forum de Blogmarks ?
Je voudrais savoir pourquoi il n'y a plus de suggestions quand on ajoute des tags.
Some suggestions :
- Adapt the grid when the left panel is open or close.
When it is close the grid can have more place .
- Add tooltip on the little button (to remember the signification of them: Favorites , playlist etc...
A very usefull addon, but it don't give to us the possibility to save our preferences...
But yes, manually, that's possible :
Find in your previous/old Firefox Profile the:
and copy /paste it in the NEW profile ....
And all is ok.
Thanks for the author, with an automatic backup this addon is the best.
A great time saver.Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (4.1.1-signed) abgegeben.
Can it be used with menu from some addon like:
Great addon !
I wanted it ...
You doo it.
Simple , totally usable :
I wanted it you create it.
... But it seems to needs to be configured with attention:
It's no very easy to use 2 menus :
- One for ImagePreview
- One for LinkRedirector
Can you merge the both menus or the 2 addons in one?
When we want install the Linkdirector with your menu , it go to Opera addon page, but i am a Firefox(17.0.1) User ...
Many options, that is good , but they are hard to understand, and they don't always work:
Sometime, i can't have the dropdown menu to choose the value of an option (particulary in the LinkRedirector Menu).
The interface is confuse:
- By example, no needs to have 4 sections , if we have after a click of one of them , the same popup appeare with all options tabed in it
and when there are icons, they are too big : i prefer clean interface with less effects if it is posible).
For now, i see that work on the flickr page, not so fast, but it sems work on somedifficult thumbnails very hard to preview with some others addons/Userscripts.
Just a problem :
I use a lot the middle ckick , but with your addon i needs to click on a special icon to open the image in a new tab, without that it open the image in a new tab... but without the fickr interface.
So , it need to wait to have time to configure it or follow your next update.
I search always the good preview addon...
Perfect thanks !
Can you add a Thumbnail Panel with some options to be more close to a pc viewer:
- Small thumbnail panel on the right/left and preview on the right/left side(
- Large thumbnail panel which take all the windows
- number of thumbs/row visible
- color background
- infos displayed (titles/size, etc) ?
- choose order
- Go to the pc folder
- Remane picture by "F2"
And to complete these request:
- Option to open the preview in a small popup alway in front.
- Movie preview (your icon is a camera...!)
- Memorize the last folder view by an icon:
( it is possible with a right-click on the icon folder, but icons shall be fine )
- Memorize our preferences
- Add icons to show next/prev pictures (in addition of the right/left click)
- Quick Search in our (selected folder)
Yes that is a big list but i think your addon is very usefull ;-)
To Have a Preview on Flickr Thumbnails, by example, i use these tools :
- "Splash Album Viewer Fixed" - AutoPager support (http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/91220">Splash)
It's the better solution for all other Flickr thumbnail : FAST and Simple...
I hope it Work well , but....it can't catch these "FilmStrips".
- "Thumbnail Zoom",Firefox Addon (https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/thumbnail-zoom/):
Not so fast, and witch work on these "Film Strip" , but needs an Update , because after an intensive use , it give only an Vertical Barr like preview.I hope an update!
- "Thumbnail Expander",Firefox Addon (https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/thumbnail-expander/), catch more Thumbs than "Splash Album Viewer Fixed" but it's no so fast , the preview appear on the thumb , and it didn't provide a preview on "Film Strip".
On Flickr it's very fine :Work on all the thumbnails found (Filmstrip too), and on the additional thumbs provide by some Greasemonkey scripts , like "Flickr Cross-Recommendations"...It is the better solution i found for these thumbs.Just an request : Can you add an option to stop watching your "throbber' icon or make it smaller ?
But i have this Same PB too :
" Firefox (4.01) for several hours, the zoomed image does not show, leaving just a vertical line"....
This the best way to configure OUR Firefox!
LA SOLUTIOn pour un probleme important de Firefox!
Vraiment efficace et rapide.
J'avais cherché sur Google; à part des solutions très compliquées et manuelles, je ne trouvais rien.
Bravo et merci!
Um Ihre eigenen Sammlungen zu erstellen, müssen Sie einen Benutzeraccount bei Mozilla Add-ons haben.