Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
* Fixed broken ja-JP and zh-TW locales.
* Fixed options button in add-ons manager.
* Fixed bug regarding invalid XHTML and Blogger.
* Fixed bug preventing spellcheck from working.
* Streamlined dialog that asks “API or FTP” when uploading an image.
* Making it clear when a blog (Livejournal) doesn’t support image uploads.
* Fixed bug with Unicode data coming from Livejournal (Cyrillic text)
* Fixed bug preventing local images from being uploaded if the user was using source view.
* Fixed bug preventing users from adding multiple wordpress.com blogs
* Posterous blogs are now supported
* Custom fields in Wordpress are now supported
* Tumblr users can now designate posts as private
* Multiple Tumblr blogs can now be added
* Fixed bug caused by copy/pasting from Microsoft Word
* Fixed jump breaks (”Read more”) in Wordpress
* Fixed image uploading to Blogger blogs
* Fixed date selector to allow for years before 1980 to be selected.
* Worked around Wordpress bug to allow more than 15 pages to be shown in the Pages tab of the Entries tab.
* Fixed bug that caused blank height="" and width="" attribtutes on images.
* Fixed bug causing custom HTML button to erase blog post contents.
* Fixed issue with Zemanta data; data from Zemanta is now retrieved while the computer is idle
* Fixed display of tabs in Windows Vista.
* Changed settings dialog to be non-modal.
* Cleaned up the “About ScribeFire” frame
* The “Open in new window” checkbox in the “Add a link” dialog stays checked once you check it.
* Support for custom post slugs for Wordpress
* Settings can now be backed up and imported into other ScribeFire installations
* Made Settings into its own dialog
* Fixed Tumblr signup
* Fixed bugs with using tags
* Default font now stays selected
* Fixed bugs with Zemanta timeouts
* Various accessibility patches from Marco Zehe
* Fixed a bug preventing new Xanga blogs from being added to ScribeFire
* Fix for newlines being stripped out and words running together when adding a custom HTML tag
* Fix for not being able to escape a blockquote after adding it in rich-text mode
* Fixed bug with the contents of tags being modified when switching between rich-text and code editors.
* Added compatibility with Firefox 3.5b4
* Code cleanup
* Updated locales
* Removed MySpace support
* Fix for some Live Preview bugs
* Fix for "Not a valid JSON String" error
* Fixed pingbacks
* Fixed bug causing new accounts to not show up until ScribeFire was closed and reopened
* Fixed bug causing "Auto-save drafts as notes" to always be checked
* Added "Related Images from Zemanta" feature. Quickly and easily add images to your posts by selecting "Find related images with Zemanta..." from the Image button in the editor toolbar.
* Added "Related Articles from Zemanta" feature. Add links to relevant articles to your post by clicking the "Zemanta Articles" button (the one after the YouTube button) on the editor toolbar.
* Streamlined editor toolbar with new icons
* Updated translations
* Switched to official Tumblr API for editing and deleting postss
* Fixed bug causing Blogger draft posts to appear to be published
* Fixed bug that doubly-encoded ampersands
* Fixed several bugs related to security and code injection
* Added support for Movable Type categories
* Better auto-detection of TypePad blogs on custom domains
* Bug fix during note loading
* Fix for image uploading: it won't ask "API or FTP" if you haven't set up any FTP accounts
* ScribeFire now respects whether spellcheck is enabled in Firefox
* Fixed bug when upgrading old Blogger feed URLs
* Interface fixes for QuickAds
* Fixed "performancingUI is undefined" bug in ads setup
* Fixed bug with open tags and posting to Blogger
* Canceling an image upload now also cancels the publishing of a post
* Better detection of Blogger accounts in account wizard
* Added generic fonts to the font menu
* Fixed bug causing tag box not to appear
* Fixed bug preventing toolbar overflow menu from appearing
* Rewrote methods that ScribeFire uses to store blogs and settings. (If you were accessing the performancing-*.xml files in the extensions directory of your Firefox profile, all of the data in these files has been moved into the scribefire.sqlite file in your profile directory.)
* Fixed bug preventing MySpace accounts from being added in the Account Wizard
* Fixed image uploading in "ScribeFire in a tab" mode
* Fixed bug where multiple ampersands (&) in a string would not all be converted to &.
* Updated Account Wizard to be able to auto-detect more types of blogs
* Fixed mismatched font and span tags when changing font in the editor
* Added workaround for Mozilla editor bug that prevents editor contents from being deleted until you've typed something.
* Fixed improper decoding of entities in saved notes
* Fixed image uploading for Blogger blogs hosted on custom domains
* Updated ScribeFire translations
* Fixed bug that causing ScribeFire to ignore line-breaks in preview mode
* Fixed bug when managing ads in tab or window mode
* Fixed bug with editor background in certain themes
* Fixed bug with incorrect earnings amount
* Updated ScribeFire to show a "What's New in this version" page after upgrading instead of just ScribeFire.com
* QuickAds integration
* Tabbing from the subject now gives focus to the editor
* Added support for certain responses from LiveJournal
* is no longer converted to a blank space.
* Fix for https:// blogs
* Fixed validation of elements
* Fixed bug preventing Technorati tags from being updated
* Fixed bug preventing "Powered by ScribeFire" from being inserted
* Fixed spacing issue with status bar icon
* Fixed MySpace login
* Added color-coding of drafts, scheduled posts, and published posts in the entry list
* Added multiple note deletion
* Fixed bug with Wordpress post splitter