Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Ook? Video Ook! 0.6.6 Benötigt Neustart
Ook? Video Ook! enables you to download embedded videos from several systems (such as YouTube, Google Video, Pornotube, Metacafe and many more). ...
Über dieses Add-on
* just one click downloading (just set a target folder on the options dialog once and then click on the status icon or the button where active).
* DownThemAll! integration for better download experience
* file renaming after video title (if you want so)
* files can be stored in a specific folder
* customizable toolbar button
* hideable status icon indicates which specific pages are supported: you can also check the About dialog to get a general idea
* send your requests for sites support or other comments directly from the extension (I'm working on the server side right now)
* new support can be added on the fly using the autoupdate feature
check it and ask for more if you need it. soon regular updates will be available.
Soon the son of Ook? will take it's place.
Stream protocols are not supported, but I'm trying to work on that.
a) the Mac bug have been detected and will be fixed on the next version (scheduled for this week).
b) to all: if you have strange problems, please e-mail me and I will try to find what the problem is. think that at it's working at least on my system and the reviewer's :).
c) I'll try to work on the extension page and add a little screencast.
d) to play FLV videos you need a FLV player, such as VLC (which is even portable).
e) you cannot (yet) download videos directly as AVI, as that's not between the formats provided. Anyway, you can convert from FLV to AVI using several tools (my favourite is the command took ffmpeg, but there are quite a lot of more graphically pleasant converters, just Google it).