Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Über dieses Add-on
- Dates in RSS 1.0 are working again, also all dates are formatted into the user's preferred locale settings and corrected for time zone if possible.
- More robust handling of feeds with illegal characters that would just quit working before, now placeholders are put where illegal characters were and the feed continues to work. This was especially a problem with the giant website "CL" which loves to put Latin1 characters into feeds it declares clearly as utf8.
- Holding down the Ctrl key when reading a feed causes its images to be loaded regardless of settings.
- No more annoying reuse of display tab.
- The reader now grays out the icons on feeds that have already been read. Whenever it is started, it will check these for updates and reset the icon if a new feed is available. The mechanism is not perfect, but it works quite well without creating large network loads or bogging down the computer during the check.
- The "subscription" pane where the feeds are located is now drag&droppable. You can just move the feeds around with the mouse. This turned out to be much easier to implement than expected, ( thanks to HTML5! ) it's more intuitive and even smaller than the previous code. Dropping a feed into an open folder adds it to the folder, dropping onto a closed folder adds it below the folder.
- The extension has now been integrated into the Firefox feed subscription mechanism; it should register itself as an RSS, podcast and video podcast reader when run. Whether clicking RSS icons in web pages will send subscriptions to microRSS or another feed reader depends on settings in
Tools:Options:Applications:Web Feed. You can select a single reader here or have it ask each time.You need to close FF after it runs the first time and restart for the options to appear in the menu.
This RSS/Atom feed reader was originally developed for the Kmeleon web browser and uses a minimum of XUL elements to enhance performance. It is very small compared to most feed readers and was, in fact, a demonstration of minimal coding.
It performs all of the most needed feed reader tasks, and especially it picks up the attachment links of podcast feeds which can be downloaded by clicking on them.
microRSS does not keep any copies of the "subscribed" feeds on your computer, just a small feeds.xml file in your Profile that lists your subscriptions and preferences. It does not increase network traffic and only downloads feeds when you read them. If you keep a feed open, it updates it automatically about every 5min.
Um Ihre eigenen Sammlungen zu erstellen, müssen Sie einen Benutzeraccount bei Mozilla Add-ons haben.