This a list of changes that I made in this version:
And a very big thank you for all who make this possible: donors, translators, family and friends.
- Added private browsing compatibility; now you can't save hash/path when you are in private browsing mode.
- Now the progress bar shows the progress of the generation, which is what is supposed to do progress bars :D.
- You can cancel a digest generation in progress.
- Changed thread to nsITimer to make it compatible with new firefox 4.
- Firefox 4.0 compatible but not compatible with older version. Sorry, but is free to get Firefox 4.
- You can change settings and clean saved digests using the configuration dialog of the extension (Tools / Add-ons -> Preferences).
- You can set the interval of loading then next chunk of the file. When is more bigger it take more time to finish but it makes firefox hang less.
- you can set the chunk size. This is how many bytes you will load from interval to interval. When more bigger, more efficient but firefox hang more.
- And many little changes.
- Translated into czech, danish, german, english (US), spanish, hungarian, japanese, polish, portuguese (Brazilian), romanian, serbian, swedish and vietnamese. Thank you all.
- Partially translated into french, russian, turkish and chinese (simplified) translations need to be updated. If you like to help, enter in http://www.babelzilla.org and search for MD5 Reborned Hasher.
Die vollständige Versionsgeschichte ansehen