Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Über dieses Add-on
It is possible to resize and move selection area right in a browser tab without opening any additional applications. That makes the process very simple and easy. You also can edit your screenshots (add text, draw lines and more other functions).
There are other tricks to make screenshoting superfast:
1. Press “Ctrl” and start selecting area with a mouse. After you finish the selection, the screenshot goes directly to clipboard.
2. If you want to copy a screenshot to clipboard after you’ve selected an area just hit Ctrl+C as usual.
3. Ctrl+S makes fast save in the most recent folder (or "My Documents" if none) without showing "Save As" dialog. Use it for fast saving screenshots in the same folder.
Test picture: http://prntscr.com/3hjkmh
We will be adding new interesting features to make the screenshoting better and easier.
Frequently asked questions about LightShot:
Q: Can I copy screenshot to the windows clipboard?
A: Yes, you can! Just select a region for shooting and press Ctrl+C.
Q: How can I make a screenshot faster?
A: You can press Ctrl before selecting a region and the addon will copy your screenshot to the clipboard as soon as you release the mouse button.
Q: Can your addon run on Linux or Mac?
A: No, but maybe one shiny day ;)
Q: What image formats do you support?
A: Currently it is .png, .bmp, and .jpg
Q: What server do you use to host uploaded screenshots?
Q: I found some issues in LightShot. How can it be solved?
A: Please make sure you are using the latest build, and if its still there contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: I have something to tell you about the LightShot how can I contact you?
A: The best way is to contact us by messaging us through Facebook page or sending e-mail.
Q: What hotkeys does LightShot have?
A: Check the hotkey list page on our site to get further information.
1. Now you can only take screenshot within Firefox window. WebExtension are not able to capture the area outside the browser window.
2. Copying screenshot as an image is not available in WebExtensions.